Sunday 17 June 2012

... Time off...

Taking time off sucks.

There's no other way to say it - having to wait for your body to recover is pretty bad especially when you think about climbing all the time :\ About a fortnight ago I punched a hold trying to get up; specifically, my fourth index finger knuckle on my left hand made contact with the hold, and that was pretty sore. Since the injury, I did some sloper stuff the following week but annoyingly I've now got some sort of pain in my proximal interphalangeal joint (the first joint after the knuckle) on the same finger -_-" which has made me take all of 48 hours off.

The only thing keeping me same is my fitness program and a newly bought, old-school bike which has turned out to be surprisingly good.... But here's to another couple of days off before I get back into it. I've been training pretty hard and started cracking into 4's in bouldering, which has inspired some confidence into me as well. In the near future I'm hoping to get a camera so that next time we go outdoors we can really get some nice photos/videos to ace together another climbing video, but right now I'm absolutely itching to get out. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment