Saturday 6 October 2012

Absolutely DYING to train.

This last weekend I've been pretty busy with some council stuff, but also I've been down at Nowra doing some climbing (post to be coming soon).

I've been slack with the training notices but now I've gotten a new method of been able to enter the information here, so I'll be posting a lot more regularly!

At the moment - I'm just absolutely dying to train. Those couple of days at Nowra were really good but I really didn't eat anywhere near as well as I should've. I spent the wednesday running around and burning money, and spend the last three days doing nothing but sitting on my bum in council and eating, plus drinking in the night.

Not exactly the way I wanted to spend my holiday - but nonetheless very interesting for my goals outside of rock climbing. However, I'll be getting back to civilization (and medschool) tomorrow, so the workloads going to increase again - but I'm definitely going to switch my training over as well. I'm thinking that as summer's coming up, I'm going to switch back to interval and power training (just because the weather will facilitate it better then endurance). Still looking to include a big run on the sunday.

Hope all is well - I'll be posting regularly soon.

P.S, I've been going through some things on this blog and it's been fantastic looking at the things I had problems with earlier in the year. I have to say that I've definitely improved since the start of the year, and it's fantastic to be able to visualize that. Maybe next time you're indoor, video yourself bouldering and compare it six months down the track - you'll be happily shocked to see how much you've improved!

No comments:

Post a Comment