Thursday 11 October 2012

Back to it

Oops - when I was looking at the other couple of posts they seemed to reupdate themselves to be posted today - not what I wanted!

In any case, right back to it yesterday. I was originally going to take the day off but I couldn't stand it, so I got to gym and got bouldering and the ankle felt fine. It was so great to be back on the walls - truly missed it! I didn't get to project anything harder but that wasn't the point; I just wanted to hop on a whole bunch of routed which I did. Didn't get any climbing done though but no worries, that'll be today!

Also managed to get to the gym and do a 15 minute run - and actually set my fastest 1km time ever. Might not seem that great but I'm feeling good. I followed it up with our fastest 1km time at the moment, so yesterday was pretty sick in terms of getting things done.

Back at the gym this evening after morning classes - keep training hard and stay strong

No comments:

Post a Comment