Sunday 7 October 2012

Damn it..

Well i have to admit that I might have been a little more enthusiastic then I would've liked to have been with my initial return to training. I was so super happy to be out running again that 2km into the run my body felt like the ditch was a good place to place my left ankle, and as a result, well.. there's a photo to go alongside.

Nonetheless this didn't stop me from finishing the 5km run (limping to the finish line) but I suspect that it'll cost me a few days of training - which is a bit of a shame because I was really looking to head back to the climbing gym tomorrow. (I think I will anyway. Just lots of RICER tonight!)

It also didn't stop me from getting on and doing some chest/core work which won't really affect any potential climbing tomorrow. Depending on how bad the ankle is, I might just chuck in a hangboard session or take the day off (but I really, really don't want to).

Thinking of getting new bike pedals and clips to go along with it soon (to improve the pulling strength when I ride the bike, which will ultimately help out with climbing).

Lemming.


No comments:

Post a Comment