Saturday 20 October 2012

Training Log; Friday and Saturday

Hmm. Pretty much going to change the way these entries go because I'll keep it simple and focused on the training with some comments at the end.

Friday:

  • A couple of hours at Lindfield Rocks. Lots and lots of fun, I actually ended up climbing a bunch of holds. Didn't have a spotter so I didn't try any of the overhangs but got the traverse in. All in all a pretty fun and interesting session. (2 hours?)
  • 20km bike ride. (Cannot wait until I get the cleats). In other news; what the hell is with drivers trying to hit you when you ride? That should be counted as assault, I swear -.-"
  • Afternoon Tennis for a bit. Was beginning to feel it in the legs. Just testing the ankle to see how it's holding up, and it's good. Will start wobble board this week.
  • An hour indoor in the night. Blasted through a few climbs and felt really really good. This last session for the day was mainly for climbing endurance and I am super glad I got through it!
Saturday:
  • Couple of hours of tennis
  • Half an hour of core. I'm trying to focus a lot more on the lower abdominal muscles by doing leg raises, V-ups, etc. I think they're weaker then my upper abdominals.
Seriously excited about the next month or so; I've got final exams coming up but I'm feeling really good and in condition. Then I'll be on holidays but I'm trying to sort some research out with university, to keep myself out of holidays. Am certainly looking to get a second crash mat and start doing a little more bouldering around the place to see what's available, but at the moment I'm continuing to work on Lindfield Rocks, but am hoping to look at Challenger,  The Fear Factory and The Spit soon. Also some really nice stuff at a fishing place I used to go to so hopefully I'll check that out soon too. 

Stay tuned; keep strong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment